around the world

Friday, December 14, 2007

Tentative Route Plan


Well, this is my route plan for now, starting in California. This is a very rough idea of where I want to go and what I want to see. I have traveled enough to know that the best plan is a flexible one. As I meet people, and learn of places and things, I will without a doubt alter my route to accommodate my changing desires. Other considerations that could change the route: weather, health, political climates and my personal economic situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is truly amazing.

My sister Sonya emailed me the link to your blog. I'll have to forward it on to my friends as well. This trip you have planned is absolutely fantastic. I could not be more jealous of anyone right now.

Stay safe and good luck, I look forward to reading more along your exciting journey.

Cheers, Liz